Party Wall Solutions Amersham
Party Wall Solutions Amersham is able to offer specialist party wall guidance for any and all party wall-related concerns. We have experience and knowledge in a wide variety of party wall challenges, and we are able to assist you in relation with a wide variety of projects, ranging from small residential additions to big scale commercial expansions
We offer the following services if you need Party Wall Act Advice:
If you are the owner of the building and are carrying out construction work, you are required to obtain a building permit.
- You may direct us to deliver party wall notices.
- We can negotiate and prepare a party wall reward (sometimes also referred to as a party wall agreement).
- We may generate a list of the condition of neighbouring properties to guarantee that you are not held liable for any pre-existing issues.
- We can assist you in precisely determining whether neighbouring properties come under the Party Wall etc. Act.
If your neighbour is constructing a new home or business and you are an adjacent property owner, you may be affected.
- If you have questions about your protections under the Party Wall etc. Act, we can answer them.
- You must take every precaution to protect your property from harm.
- Be sure to keep an eye on the construction to make sure your property isn't damaged.
- The Act mandates that the developer cover our costs on your behalf.
We serve Amersham and the nearby areas, so please contact us if you have any questions. Please visit our Contact page and fill out the contact form, or call us at 03300100075.